RSS

distressful

i really cannot imagine that you would look me at that way~i don't need any apology and sorry...i just want you to know i am very concerned about how you look at me...i don't care how people insult me,but i just need your trust...as long as the trust is so little
when i know you look at me like that,i was very dissapointed with the pain...i really can't imagine that you should treat me that way...you're not wrong.just my bad,i'm too headstrong...i'm too fond of playing...
sometime,i really cannot stand those unnecessary shame....i did not care other people's views of me...however,you are not the same...you are very important to me..your every word counts of great value...but you haven't thought that,a sentence had been hurt my heart...
i don't want ask anything...











just


hope you believe me












3.2.10
大姐生日
~~~green boxx~~~
sing sing sing~
nyek nyek@@
happy birthday to euuu@@