RSS

miko,you're my pleasure

miko, please attention here!!!
i want to share something here with you..
firstly,thanks a lot...because you really inspire me in many ways~despite is just a little advise,but i will always keep on my mind...i'm really thank you much!
secondly,thanks a lot...because you keep accompany me when i was lost...keep accompany me when i failure...keep accompany me when i was dejected...keep accompany me when i cried...everytime,you assist me back to my way...you really help me a lot...
lastly,thanks a lot...because you had encourage me a lot...you keep telling me i'm not the loser...keep telling me must be confidence more...keep telling me must be courageous more...i know it!thanks!!!
you are my bestfriend...my lovely jimui...sometimes you really like dull-witted...just like a shapo~really very cute...you are my pleasure...i feel comfort when share my things or my secret with you...i like that feeling!i'm really like that feel!do you still remember,both of us having fun on your bed?please don't forget our previous time...i will always put inside my heart~don't feel disgusting when heard this~miko,i love you...^^
now is my turn to encourage you...
-please don't despise yourself...
-please be confidence more,you are the best...
-please don't easy give up...
-please be courage more...
-please don't keep say you are worst...
-please forget the things had hurted you...
-please be determine more...
-please be stronger when face any problem...
-please don't pretend happy in front of me...
-please take care yourself...
-please thinking positively...
-please enjoy your lifez...
-please love coebe forever...
-please remember all above...


wish you all the best and...happy birthday!!!
hope you all the dream come true~and faster find a good boyfriend la~