RSS

YES,I DO.

PS.dear,do you want to marry me?my answer will same as my TITLE.
recommend by my boy.it's a nice and sweet song.first time heard this song when we were heading to pd last tuesday.sorry to my readers because didn't update for that post..here are some pictures on that day...wheeee
 
nice view right?first time felt that pd is a nice place.haha~~~btw,i wish we can go there again.breezy weather...sunshine...seabeach...seashells...sunset...all i love!



time flies..my boy will start his college life at 3rd of may at tar college..so so so fast~two weeks more...how about me?16th of may is my turn!i'm study at SEGi UC,kota damansara..my brain,my heart,all my body cells full with expectation now...wheeee..but feel scared also~don't know why...what i can do now is just let it be...


to be continue on tomorrow~stay tuned...nights.