RSS

hot hot hot!!!

nowaday weather in malaysia is extremely HOT!!!
HOT x100!!!
40 degree celsius~omfg...what a GOOD weather??
though i sitting inside aircon room, but i still can feel the hotness outside...
and hence i can't imagine my face became like a 80 years old ah po!!!ALLERGY!!!wth!!!grrrr....i hate you,ALLERGY!!you made me so so so so suffer..my face just keep itchy and peeling...i can tell you honestly,non-stop itchy on my face!!!please try to imagine that uncomfortable i had...yet,my face turn very very "PINKYY" now...don't mistaken,it's not that pinky on baby skin...that is cause by allergy..
oh my lovely god,help me please....
i wanna show you my horror face...










ready~~~


1




2




3




actually this picture quite blur de...but you can compare the tone on my face with my hand or neck.cutie pinky right?!!!!!!and my face was super duper cracking!!!
i want my white face before...please give me back...




btw,i get some medicine and a cleanser from dermatologist...wheee,but i wanna stop using any toner for 3 months..ya,this is the instruction from doctor..so,i must follow it..
hope my face can recover as quick as possible..nitez,my friendss and my hubby^^