RSS

Lovely weekend

Finally, i met him. Yes, he is my beloved hubby. He overnight at my place. I'm excited. First, we were dating at 1utama, took our brunch at Kimgary. He bought me a set of cute earrings. After this, he bought some ingredients for dinner tomorrow. Then, home sweet home.






I can feel the happiness when i open my eyes and awake in the morning, because he is beside to me. Yet,the first thing to do is kiss him and hug him as tight as i can, i love you my dear. I love this kind of life. I wish to do the same thing everyday.
My dear is such a good chef, but this chef just belong to me. Nicely spaghetti for our dinner. But after dinner, he turn to be a doctor. Lol. His homemade medicine, lime + soy sauce could cure sore throat. Guys, you can try this if you are having little sore throat. ^^
Then, it's our movie time, CAPTAIN AMERICAN. Quite nice.
I wondered why he keep say the same word when he fall sleep. But actually the words are quite sweet.








Today is Sunday, my fucking mind tell me that he have to leave today. I'm sad about this. Dear, when we say goodbye, my heart start missing you. I want you by my side everytime though i know all of this are impossible. Lastly, i wish i can meet you as soon as possible because i do miss you very much.