RSS

ooi jin yi

cheers up!today was a great day for me because i sold three hampers!total RM850++.whee,i can get more commission...it was a good beginning for me.now,i'm dare to serve customers by talking nonsense,just bla bla bla.haha.i love you,ah lim.you teach me lots!though you are serious sometimes but i know you are acting serious because you're supervisor..yet,i like to see your smily face^^




_______________________________________________________
when i on the escalator to the way of toilet,i can even saw a sweet couple in front of me.the boy hold his gf tight while his gf too..i stare at their hand and thinking about you again,ooi jin yi.i damn regret that i didn't let you hold my hand on the last day we met!ish!!btw,i do hug little bubu tight tight everynight and miss you every single minute.ganbatee for your training!