RSS

wheeeee

having dinner with jason today.long time no see him..he did changed alot..and the most important,he became smart and leng zai..haha!we kept chatting and talking nonsense..well,he treat me eat today.thank you so much!next time my turn.i'm really felt sympathy for him because he just have half an hour break time and need to stand for whole day even there were no customer..pity him.the most bad one,his supervisor sot blak de,ask him don't talk so much with me because both shop of us had customer problem before.wth!rubbish!superfluous words!purple cane sells tea while my shop sell bird nest.have any connection or link mie?don't even know why her mind so so so childish..okay,stop this conversation.


i'm gonna dye my hair soon..but still confusing with the colour now.i might get a nice colour which suit for me..^^any suggestion?well,i should enjoy my life and work harder to earn more money..btw,goodluck for dear again.i do pray everytime for you.