RSS

go ahead my hubby

P.S.look at his face,so cute la.lol

it's a lovely friday,i went back to my hometown with my dear.after that,we're planning have a movie at night,Super 8.not bad not bad.
we took our supper at kensington before movie..we had CHICKEN LASAGNE and it's very nice...even that is my first try,but i still remember the taste right now..if can,go and try guys~

i'm going to take a test in this tuesday and friday..QM and ECONS.i'm still nervous even i done all my revision and preparation..argggh..how?

answer:just go ahead!and take it easy!
dear,this answer for you also!gambetee!


*sometimes i really don't know what was going on you..is it my word hurted you again?so you feel moody or else?please tell me if i do that.


dear,i wish i can be the one who makes you happy,but not the one you have strive to please