RSS

decision

tonight is very quiet and peaceful..i'm thinking a person now...we cognize in friendster...
4 words'nice to meet u'
reply
5 words'nice to meet u too'
and then bla bla bla~exchange our msn and hp...our short process of cognition...we are chatting everyday...everytime...everysecond...everyminute...hehe...a bit overstate...but is real la..everyday when i finish school,he find me punctualy...we are comprehend to each other...then,he start to chase me...but,i didn't have the courage to accept him because i wounded once 2 years ago..all my confidence GONE..but,he also never give up...just hold on..try hard and try hard...he teach me many things...encouraging me must have confidence at all...must be brave...must have courage...must must must~~~~and cannot give up halfway...^^i won't do that!at that time,we are very happy...we would not conceal our secret..we will tell to each other...won't keeping ourselves..i treat him as my buddy,bt he not...he just keep chasing me..because he loved me...i feel very touch unconsciously...my 1st impression,he is a good guy...after that,i accept him...firstly...we feel happiness..sometime,we quarrel...after that,do not care each other...then,problem engender..after dat,many misunderstanding....lastly,we break...is the end~
we already broke few months ago...
now,
i'm feel sorry for him...but i know that was too late to say this...i'm late to apologize...i must be responsible for my decision...because...that was a good ending for me and him...




happiness is waiting for u