RSS

take care

yesterday i was fall in a faint...my body was weak because lack of sleep and rest...doctor admonish me must take good care with my body...i will obey the admonishment as my body can get well and recover faster!my mother also bought many crude drugs and medicinal materials for me..she was take care of me..i must sleep early and drink more water... but don't know why i hate drink water...don't know is lazy or is hate...maybe water colourless,tasteless and odourless~wakaka~i not really like to drink water.. my 2nd brother back from singapore,i was very happy when see him~last time meet him is on 10/23...really miss him so much...
but he will back to singapore on monday...is too fast to say sayuuuranna with my brother...his girlfriend,bobo...bought 2 shirts for me!
it is my lover!MANGO.MNG singlet...i quite love MNG!nice!thanks for her!i wake up early this morning because need take breakfast with my brother...after take a simple breakfast,quickly back home...because my brother is feeling unwell~then,we all back home chit-chat with my brother..this is hard to come by..because he less come back to seremban...i hate to part with my brother...
hope he will well-being in singapore...take care