RSS

hard

I find it hard or embarrasing to bring up a matter,




I gotta be sharp-tonged but not malicious...



25.12.09
lamborghini


merry x'mas for all my friends!keke...today,i go pavilion with my family...something very interested!wasai~i see a lamborghini...i 'm seeing for oneself is a hundred times better than hearing from others..nice bo??still got many picture,but i'm lazy to upload..sorry!i got a hope,if i 'm a billionaire...i must have a LAMBORGHINI~waiting my dream come true...but impossible...




24.12.09

christmas eve
happy christmas eve..tonight,i hang out with my galz and boys...go station 1 yamcha...then,go trilogy...betul betul banyak orang....haiz~faint!hate go there...but nevermind la... we all have fun also~first time feel frenzied and unbridled because 1st time play with my jimui...we are enjoy ourself...merry christmas ya^^

23.12.09

let's go
shopping day...i go shopping with my hou ji mui^^coey,miko and pei yi~early in the morning..after make up...then,we get ready to waste our money~buy buy buy!haha... firststation...SASA..keke~intro a mascara for all leng lui!EMPRO DAY & NIGHT MASCARA...not bad de...can try!
after take our lunch...continue shopping...we are acting like a lunatic~wakaka!quite funny~i found a stupid shop at sg.wang...haha~forget what the shop name...damn idiot!luckily..miko bought a cheap shirt...i bought some accessories...cheap oh...and a pair of sandal
after that...go buy ktm tiket for back to seremban...really very tired...hand too pain because take many things...alamak...all that babi...tolak and tolak...ask me don't want push...but sendiri push at there~wth!!!
10half home sweet home